The best marjuana strains of all time

With so many options available, picking the right cannabis strain can be quite challenging. There is a wide variety of cannabis strains offered today. But you are fortunate as we have you all covered here. We have included a list of the top 10 best strains of all time you must try out for yourself. It doesn’t matter whether you are a vet wanting to experiment with something new or if you are a newbie looking for awesome cannabis strains. You might also be a hobby grower who is looking for a bit of inspiration with cannabis plants.

Did you know that strains with a higher CBD percentage don’t produce the sense of ‘high’ associated with higher T.H.C. strains? Decades of the prohibition on cannabis strains have come to an end in some regions of the globe. That said, millions of people can benefit from medical strains that are good for anxiety and stress. Also known as the medicinal herb, the effectiveness of the CBD cannabis strain is simply astonishing. Let us look at the following CBD strains that are ideal for those who want to benefit from the herb’s medicinal effects.

best cannabis strains to try in 2021

1) Cannatonic

This CBD-rich strain is an award-winning medical herb that comprises 50% Sativa and 50% indica genetics. Through the crossbreeding of the parent strains ( Juanita la Lagrimosa) was the Cannatonic strain created. The exact ratio of T.H.C. and CBD of this strain cannot be given with preciseness. However, T.H.C. and CBD’s ratio within the Cannatonic strain is usually proportional (1:1), making it ideal for medical use.

 

2) CBD Therapy

CBD cannabis is one of the best strains of all time that resulted from an incredible breeding project. The parent strains are, however, unknown. As indicated by this strain’s name, you can use it for sheer medical purposes, and without the fear of getting stoned. The T.H.C. and CBD ratio of this CBD strain is 1:20, making it the first medical cannabis strain to have such a balance. Cannabis oils, creams, and other medical applications are derived from this strain. Many people choose to plant their own indoor cannabis seeds for pure and fresh strains.

 

3) CD-1 (Candida)

It is one of the best strains of all time because it comprises the genetics of both the Sativa and Indica. The parent strains of the CD-1 are harlequin and A.C.D.C. The Candida strain is well-known for its lowest T.H.C. and highest CBD ratios. To be exact, the ratio of CBD within the CD-1 ranges somewhere between 10.6 and 20.6; whereas, the T.H.C. levels stand somewhere between 0.3 and 0.9%. This gap between the cannabinoid ratios makes this cannabis strain ideal for medical therapy.

 

4) OG Kush CBD

This CBD strain is dominated by Sativa genetics with 60% of Sativa and 40% of indica. The parent strains of this CBD strain are (as indicated by the name of this strain) pure CBD and OG Kush. The T.H.C.: CBD ratio of the OG Kush CBD strain is 1:1, perfect for medical use. The percentage of each cannabinoid is 10%. This ratio helps treat anxiety, stress, and sleep disorders.

 

5) Juanita la Lagrimosa

You might have heard of this one before. This hybrid strain is dominated by Sativa. The parent strains of Juanita la Lagrimosa are Mexico/Afgana and Reina Madre. The T.H.C. and CBD ratio of this hybrid strain is greater than the typical 1:1 standard in medical strains. To be more exact, the T.H.C. and CBD levels within this hybrid strain are 6.7% and 8.8%, respectively. The T.H.C. level might still get you high, but the effects will be light, so you don’t have to worry about psychotic episodes.

 

6) CBD ComPassion

Again, the Sativa element in this CBD hybrid strain is dominated by Sativa, with the T.H.C.: CBD ratio standing at 1:1. The percentage of both cannabinoids range somewhere at 8%. With such a perfect balance, this medical herb’s users can even take larger doses for feeling relaxed. This herb is specifically useful for people suffering from anxiety attacks and insomnia.

 

7) Royal Medic

This Sativa-dominant cannabis strain comprises 75% of the Sativa genetics, whereas the remaining 25% include indica genetics. The parent strains of the Royal Medic are Juanita and Critical. The T.H.C. and CBD cannabinoid ratio of the Royal Medic lies at 1:1, indicating medicinal relief without extra distractions.

 

8) CBD Critical Mass

This hybrid strain is dominated by the Indica strain (80%), whereas the remaining 20% comprises Sativa genetics. The ratio of T.H.C. and CBD cannabinoids is 1:1, which is excellent for medical use. If you are looking for vaping CBD, this hybrid strain will work great.

 

9) CBD Chronic

The parent strains of this hybrid cannabis strain are Remedy and Chronic. The ratio of the cannabinoids T.H.C. and CBD are 1:1, with the T.H.C. levels at 5% and the CBD levels a bit higher at 5.8 %. This balance of the cannabinoids allows the users to feel a gentle high while benefiting from this strain’s medical power.

 

10) S.A.G.E. CBD Strain

With T.H.C. and CBD’s ratio at 1:1, this hybrid strain offers excellent medicinal use of the cannabis plant. The percentage of T.H.C. and CBD stands equally at 10%. The vegetative phase of this hybrid strain lasts for approximately three weeks. Whereas the flowering period of the S.A.G.E. CBD strain goes up to 63 days. If you are interested in growing your own plants, click here for the best strains of all time.

Post comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *